Click here for Online Registrations
Click here for Auskick Registrations
Click here for Female Youth Team Registration limited ages *
At KJKFC our Club registration fees include a uniform (1x pair shorts, 1x pair socks and 1x polo) and the use of a playing jumper.
A breakdown of where the rest of your fees go is below (in no particular order):
- City of Kwinana Club room amenities
- City of Kwinana Ground maintenance
- Umpire Fees – Junior & Youth Members
- Game Day & Training Equipment
- Accredited Coaching
- District Competition Player Levy
- District Competition Team Fees
- Insurances – Personal Injury, Public Liability, WAFC Insurance, Clubrooms & Equipment Insurance
- End of season windup
- Participation award
- Line marking
KidSport enables eligible Western Australian children aged 5 to 18 years to participate in community sport by offering them financial assistance of up to $150 per calendar year towards club fees.
How KidSport works
You can apply for KidSport online or by using a hard copy application form.
KidSport applications are assessed by the local government in which the child resides or by the KidSport team at the department. If an application is approved, the KidSport team will email you a voucher code (unique to the child). The code needs to be provided to the club when registering so that the approved amount can be deducted from the registration or membership fees.
All voucher codes will expire in 90 days.
To find out more and apply visit www.dlgsc.wa.gov.au/kidsport
Any queries can be made to the club registrar firstname.lastname@example.org
|Auskick PP to Yr 2||$180.00|
|Yr 3 – Yr 6||$215.00|
|Yr 7 – Yr 10||$260.00|
|Dedicated Female Team*||$180.00|
All players and volunteers must register online through the PLAYHQ portal.
Registration fees are payable at the time of online registration.
Please remember that there is a ‘NO PAY, NO PLAY’ policy.
If you are wanting to change clubs and join Kwinana Junior Knights Football Club, please contact email@example.com to request a transfer. Make sure you include the following information:
– players name
– players DOB
– club that player would like to transfer from
Once this information is received a transfer request can be initiated.
1. KJKFC will initiate the transfer from your previous club.
2. Your previous club has 6 business days to approve or decline the transfer once they are notified by KJKFC that you wish to transfer.
3. A transfer can be declined if you haven’t returned club property (i.e. jumper) or you owe them money etc.
4. Once your transfer is approved by the outgoing (source) club, the outgoing clubs league will need to approved the transfer.
5. The destination clubs league then is required to approve your incoming transfer to the district.
6. Once the transfer is completed, you will be able to register online using one of the links above.